About Erika McColl
Erika studied art in NCAD and I.A.D.T.
She has illustrated for the publishing, design and advertising industry before working full time as a fine artist.
Erika has had her graphic work commissioned by Ballygowan
Water, Kodak, Dromoland and Ashford Castle, among others.
She currently is a featured artist in The Millrace Gallery
and also works on commissioned work with private collectors.
Erika expresses her ideas through oils and has a fresh,
distinctive, illustrative quality to her work.
- Cherrylane Gallery, Delgany, Co. Wicklow
- Greystones Arts Trail, Co. Wicklow
- Arts & Antiques Fair, The R.D.S, Dublin
- The Sol Gallery, Dublin (Group Show)
- Art Source 2014, The R.D.S
- Art Source 2015, The R.D.S
- Milrace Gallery, Blackrock, Co. Dublin
- Dalkey Gallery, Co. Dublin
Member of VAI